Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Traffic Report - blog stats for June

31 posts and nearly 10,000 words here on the Barstool last month.

Not much sign of a cutting back in output at all! Particularly when you consider that I contributed several thousand more words to a single comment thread, during my month-long war of words - on guns & cigs, and attempts to restrict the harm they do - with my opinionated drinking buddy, The British Cowboy.

I will try to be a little more moderate this month. Honestly. In my drinking as well as my blogging.

3 comments:

EARTHLING said...

I've put up poor quality pictures to demonstrate what it now is like to be a smoker (not) in a pub in the UK these days.

Anonymous said...

Oi! Earthling! We were missing your comments... Did you have a nice break from the internet box?

EARTHLING said...

Glad to have been missed. Thank you both.
It was okay to be away but I feel I have a lot of catching up to do, which has to wait for a lazy sunday.