Saturday, September 08, 2007

Shaming "The Prof"

Tulsa's "notorious" drinking buddy, The Professor, did not reappear tonight.

Apparently, he had exhausted himself with his sightseeing today. (Well, that Great Wall is quite a climb...)

What a wuss!

I attempted to goad him into reconsidering. Or rather, I attempt to goad Tulsa into goading him into reconsidering. I impugned his manhood. I called into question his supposed champion status in the masculine triathlon of drinking too much, staying out too late, and talking bollocks.

Nothing, it seemed, could reach him. Tonight, he just wanted a nap.

How are the mighty fallen!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You Post too soon!! He awoke. We Nanjie'd. We returned. Where were you??

Froog said...

Er, sorry. See next post.

Froog said...

Not that you told me you were coming out....

Anonymous said...

guilty. but with P dozing off like that with jetlag, I wasn't sure if we'd make it out till we were already out.