Friday, February 12, 2010

Gig of the Week

And very nearly of the month, perhaps.....

I gather American bluegrass band The Redbucks (featuring the disarmingly beautiful voice of the disarmingly beautiful "Daisy Sweetgrass") are playing at one of my favoured local hangouts tonight. I've seen them a good number of times now, but never at that venue, so..... I guess that's a must-see.

And, according to the expat listings mags, this seems to be the only gig on anywhere tonight, and one of only a very few slated for the next fortnight. Amongst the reasons I hate the Chinese New Year holiday.....

1 comment:

Froog said...

Damn, no Daisy! Still a good show, though. But uncomfortably over-populated.... Tough to be the only gig in town on the eve of the eve of the New Year.

Gongxi facai!, Tianxiao.