Tuesday, September 04, 2012

Traffic Report - the blog stats for August

Crikey! Despite being 'on the road' at the start of last month, and despite having no bloody Internet access for much of the first two weeks I've been in China, I somehow managed to keep up a pretty hefty amount of blogging.


There were 28 posts and nearly 13,000 words on Froogville.

There were 24 posts and 7,000 words on Barstool Blues.



This, however, might be the end of the road for my blogging. After years of enduring numerous assorted glitches and gremlins and interface inanities serially visited upon me by Blogger, the goddamned platform has just malfunctioned in such a huge and unforgivable way that I am thinking I'll have to try to migrate to another blog host... or else give up this frivolous hobby altogether.


No comments: